Christmas Kit giveaway 2021
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook from any and all liability in connection with this promotion. You are providing your information solely to Sourdough Starter (“Promoter”) for the purposes of this competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who May Enter:
- Entry to the Competition is open to all Australian residents .
- Employees of the promoter, family of employees and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
The Competition opens Wednesday November 3rd 2021 at 7pm AEST and closes Sunday November 7th at 11:59pm AEST. Any entries received outside of this period will not be valid.
To enter into the competition:
- Comment on our November 3rd 2021 post on either https://www.facebook.com/sourdoughstarter.com.au/ or https://www.instagram.com/sourdoughstarter.com.au/ with your guess for what our seasonal Christmas kit will be.
- Tag in one friend to your comment.
- One Comment is equal to one entry. Any entrant may only win a single prize irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
The prize is 2 x Sourdough Starter seasonal Christmas kits including postage to anywhere in Australia. One will go to the winner and the other to the friend they tagged in.
The winner will be selected at random from all entries and notified via their Facebook or Instagram account. The Promoter takes no responsibility if a prize winner’s contact details are incorrect or incomplete and/or a prize winner cannot be contacted. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s address on Monday November 8th 2021.
No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash or any other service provided by The Promoter. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The names of the prize winners will be published on the Sourdough Starter Facebook and Instagram accounts, either in a new post or as a comment on the original post.
The winner must respond to the promoter’s notification message and provide prize delivery details in order to claim their prize. The prize must be claimed by 5pm AEST Friday November 12th 2021. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited by the winner and will not be awarded to another winner.
If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same or similar conditions or select another winner.
Exclusion of liability:
To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether director consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
The Promoter will treat personal information with the strictest of confidence and will only disclose personal information to the operators of the Competition (and not to Instagram) for the handling of the Competition, processing of applications and delivering prizes or where disclosure is required by law or in accordance with any consent provided.
The promoter is Sourdough Starter, 314 Ripon Street South, Ballarat Victoria 3350.