Sourdough Starter Culture Pack
Each pack contains:
- A water-activated, gluten-free sourdough starter culture
- A thermometer card to ensure your room is the right temp for activating your starter
- A jute cloth jar covering
- A name tag for your starter, with ongoing care instructions
- Step-by-step activation guide
- Exclusive access to baking guides for Sourdough Bread, Pizza Bases, Fruit Loaf, Cinnamon Scrolls and Hot Cross Buns.
Gluten-Free GoodnessShop now
If gluten gives you that sinking feeling, we've got good news for you - the starter culture in our packs is 100% gluten-free!
Benefits of SourdoughLearn more
Traditional sourdough differs from most of the breads you’ll find in bakeries or supermarkets, as rather than commercial yeast its fermentation relies on wild yeast and lactic acid bacteria that are naturally present in flour to leaven (rise) the bread.
Find answers to answers to some of the most common questions that we receive about activating, caring for and baking with your sourdough starter culture.